Thursday, March 10, 2005

IT woes ;-(

First things first. I DONT like paying taxes. Yet, being a salaried employee of a filthy rich IT firm compels me to pay the taxes against my better judgement. So being the good citizen that I'm, I paid up a little extra to the IT dept last year. Now in this land and era of Gandhis (remember? they are still ruling!!) IT dept has no intentions of refunding me my hard earned Gandhijis (rupee notes!). I tried every trick in the bag, hired a tax consultant to do the job (its like hiring a contract killer for someone else who in turn kills U instead!!), Phone calls to the public relations officer, all possible emails that I found on the IT dept websites and ofcourse yes the inevitebale Bribe! But nothing works. Not a fu***ng hair on their eyelashes blinked!

But now I have decided to take the legal course, I am going to send out some stinker letters to the commissioner. If that doesnt work then I am going to march into the IT office and kick some asses..and I can kick real hard...I mean it. I am a angry young man.

Wish me good luck ohh Gandhiji !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amit.... go kick some serious ass dude.
Good luck!! :D

Automotivix said...

Rashmi: Thanks! I would have done it but I guess even the best of warriors bite the dust at sarkari offices. Read my new blog in leisure if you wish to know what I means:-)