Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Anniversary !!

Yeah! Its exactly 1 year since I started blogging and also first month anniversary since I got married :-)
It has been good going. Lot of water has flown under the bridge! Quite literally! I am not a bachelor any more! Thats the big Before & After difference. Here are the indicative accounts on the first anniversay of blogging and marrying:

Profits:
Good food, Peaceful life, Someone to talk to 24 hrs a day, Free early bird a/c on gmail, and many more...

Losses:
"Wise men say, that losses are what you count on an ongoing basis after marriage"
But I feel:
"Wise men say only fools rush in (to marriage).. but I can't help falling in love with my wife" !

But the losing fact is that my wifey doesn't read my blogs as yet ;-(

p.s: Those who have heard this UB40 song will appreciate the above remix....

:-)
~Amit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Male,Married ..
OOoo ..affirmed identity ...;)

Automotivix said...

Clarification: The affirmed identity is only about being married! Never had doubts about the first one anyway:-)))Another reason for putting it up on profile is to fend prying eyes of eligible gals;-)