Thursday, March 31, 2005

IT-Woes-4

Its time to crib. kindly excuse my swear words. But they give this post a very natural touch. My IT story seems to have become a regular column on this blog. The latest update is that the laziest and most in-competant ITO in Bangalore(Vasanthi Ashokan) has come up with a rule up her sleeve that cheques of bigger amounts need to be re-printed and sent only by post!! She cannot sign and re-validate it over the counter! I'm sure it is not a rule and is just another sample of her adept and infinite red tapism tricks. Gawd, f**k her wide a**. So now I am really back to pole position. I have submitted the cheque and am waiting for those lazy, corrupt pests to crawl and send me my much deserved cheque. I wish it were not a big amount, otherwise I would have just went and told her to keep the change...that bitch...

No comments: