Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Update!
------
I have been irregular off late in updating my blogs. Was kind of tied up...just moved into my new appt,trying to set it up. Its not so easy!! Too many things to do...and as they say the real devil lies in details! I went shopping for collecting basic necessities to get it functioning and was simply boggled to see the varieties available just in types of brooms! All shapes N sizes and colors, it took me neat 10 minutes to pick three of them:) Then came curtains which put me in the "To Buy Or Not To Buy" dilemma. I shopped till my mind went numb running AI algorithms deciding "which choice is best amongst given N choices". Gone are the days when u just call up the marwadi grocery shop round the corner and he dispatches your broom and groceries through a lad..Finally I had to run the "shortest path" algorithm to find way out of the shopping mall fearing that my credit card would run out of credit..but then my efforts did bear the fruit (sic/cliche) and the place is now habitable and infact looks fantastic!

No comments: