Thursday, April 29, 2004

Japanese!!
----------
Konnichiwa, Watashi wa maverick Desu !!
Bow, bend, bend, bend..Until U Drop Down :-) Thats how you greet in Japanese! ok..just kiddin... The latest news is that I have started my one month crash course in Japanese,with this travel to Japan on the anvil, I better take that seriously,for its a matter of survival their...My first impression was that Japanese is very similar to most of the Indian Languages' grammer, very scientific and visually appealing. Not like English which is a Phunny Language,you can walk English N talk English, but in Japanese you can only draw...And since my folks N teachers never bothered to improve my hand writing when I was a kid, I am now left wondering whether to join some drawing classes also to get my Hiragana/katakana & Kanjis right!
Have you seen the T-Shirts which says "I was born intelligent but education ruined me" That is very true with me, as a toddler I was quite good at drawing all sorts of linear N curved lines on walls, mom tells me...but when I joined a drawing class when I was umm in 6th grade...my teacher saw my pathetic potential and desire at becoming piccaso and gave me homework to fill a drawing book with just Straight N Curved lines until I get at least one of them right :-( and that folks, ruined my natural talent in drawing!! I hope my japanese instructors take mercy on me and this time at least they dont kill a potential japanese scholar:-)

No comments: