Tuesday, April 27, 2004

All Time Fav Flicks!!
------------------
Just thought of keying in some of my all time fav movies....

A few days back on a lazy afternoon I caught a fleeting glimpse of a couple kissing (or was it just a closeup shot??) while auto-scanning channels (my fav pastime when the idiot box is spewing cluttered distorted incoherent, nonsense moving pictures...I generally scan from 0 to 100 and back again,until my roomie snatches the remote and kicks butt--mine, not his) sleepy neurons suddenly srung up alert and quick database search discovered that the scene was from the movie 'Dance With Me', a musical romantic flick that I had seen long time back...it is a sheer delight...top class choreagraphy..amazing salsa/latino dance sequences performed by professional dancers...the movie undoubtedly ranks tops in my list of romantic flicks that you ought to see with your wifey/gurl friend...i.e. if they appreciate any form of art other than nagging....yes nagging is an art; which female species use deftly with their hubbies!

Another movie which has a place of pride in my CD Rack..is Top Gun..I picked its original DVD in Europe..this movie serves like booze to raise my sinking spirits...anytime I see it you "feel the need, the need for speed". I am yet to buy the DVD, but "Face Off" ranks second on my must see flick list....have you seen a stud more stylish than John Travolta?? Yes Tom Cruise n George Michael give him a run for his cigars, but then they are in a league of their own....

And for those who are wondering why am I talking only about male favorites, then lemme tell you that I love gods own creation - female specie in any form: mother,sister,daughter, wife and slut ...[man was ofcourse born to a female, the chicken N Egg story does not hold good here..] so thats about it....One last thing... the term "oomphmatis" coined by [V] for sluts N Sexy type females is tops on my vocabulary these days ;)

No comments: