Friday, May 28, 2004

Hutch - Bow Wow!
----------------
Urrrhh, I feel like tearing at my hairs everytime I get a call on my Hutch pre-paid mobile.The network coverage is so pathetic, 80% of the times the calls are dropped or I have to shout at the top of my voice (aka those very old days of BSNL landlines)..Have called up customer care 112200098373789 times but still not a single Hutch tail has wagged! I have also noticed that the kid & dog Advts have disappeared from the TV networks...Now you may ask why dont I change to CDMA, a much better technology, agreed that the idea makes sense,but I find prepaid hassle free and I like my number and blah blah.
BTW,If things don't improve soon I'm planning to take a 'Morcha' of all the dogs in my neighborhood to nearest Hutch office, any fellow Hutch sufferrer interested in joining??

No comments: