Monday, August 23, 2004

My MI Driving Licence & Other Trivia!
---------------------------------------
Yeah, I got my michigan drivers licence on 19th Aug...this thing was pending for a long time...due to the SSN number which just seemed to elude me..well the test here is quite a serious thing, one major mistake and you flunk the test and loose 40$..and I made it without single mistake, first a reverse park, then parallal park, city roads with varying speed limits and turns, and then the freeway... not even a minor mistake! Quite unlike in India, where I got my drivers licence hand delevered to me :-)
On the work front, I am in a comfy position now, looking forward to my return back to homeland provided nothing new comes up here....
Btw, another news is that more friend 'P' from hyderabad has bitten the dust..he is getting engaged, it was a shocking news, till yesterday he was normal and quite OK!! :-)) ha ha...
I had a funastic experience of watching the best movie experience ever - IMAX 3D. One hour of documentary on NASCAR..the biggest spectator sport in the US of A. It was awesome...next week I will go again for spiderman-2...and now back to the grind...


No comments: