Thursday, May 26, 2005

Top Of My Charts!

One thing I like best about Europe is the non stop supply of brand new and cool songs on Mtv Europe and Viva channels! Here is a list of top ten songs on my chart. I forget some of the artists' names. Their names are quite a mouthful! Now I have the tedious task of searching for these Mp3. I did buz couple of albums here, but they are damn expensive:-( I paid almost 36 Euro for just two songs!!!!

1. Isyankar - mustafa sandal
2. Kavrulduk - mustafa sandal
3. Gel askim - mustafa sandal

4. ich ich "Du erinnerst mich an Liebeich (I dedicate this song to Jijo!)
5. Switch - Will Smith
6. Bora Bora
7. Emanuella
8. Patrice - Soulstorm (Nile)
9. Mockingbird - Eminem
10. Signs - Snoopy dog feat featuring Justin Timberlake

Some more noteworthy are Ghetto Gospel, Give a little bit love ....Will post more later !

No comments: