Thursday, April 07, 2005

IT Woes-5 (Semi Final)

Finally, it was (almost) done. But not yet. I had been to IT office on Tuesday with a determined mind to put an end to this story.Anyway I had lost my last bit of patience. I fought like a wounded tiger and blasted everone in sight. Luckily the trick worked. Apparently they are not used to hearing someone who is desparately waiting for his money shout at the ITO !! So it was a case of shock and awe which won me the battel without any bloodshed. I got my cheque and the battle was own. However war is not yet over. The lazy bas***** have still not sent the advice for my cheque to RBI, so I have to wait for somemore time before encashing the cheque. There is every chance that the cheque may bounce! I'm hoping for the best.

May my soul rest in peace.

No comments: