Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Long due update
---------------
Let me come straight to topmost points otherwise I will just go haywire since there is so much to update!
1. Had been to Niagra 2 weeks back. It was a GREAT unforgetable trip,S & M also turned up their. That's it, I am in no mood to repeat the story I told so many times. But would like to mention that with Niagra I checked the fourth landmark on "7 wonders of the world" list:-) Pisa, Eiffel,Agra and now Niagra..Statue of Liberty is next on my wish list...
2. Rented a car few days back, brand new ford focus ZTX, wanted to take a Ford Mustang, but budget beat me first to it :-( Wish I could buy a Ford V6 engine Grand Prix had my stay been a little longer here...Alas..anyway I'm practising my driving now, and may visit chicago and live my dream of driving on a US freeway.....wheeeeeee
3. Bought a nice, expensive digicam (yet another hole in an already ragged pocket),with that my picture in photography equipment is complete...a sexy piece of 35mm SLR and a digicam is all you need to shoot the world...handycam and AK-47 owners, go kick your A**
4. More later:-)

~Amit

No comments: