Tuesday, March 30, 2004

A couple of days back I came across a article in Outlook. It was written by some well known (I did not know...) pakistani fashion designer, choreographer & columnist- Freiha Khan. It was about indo-pak relations and the ongoing cricket series....I found one statement in the article which best summarizes pakistani psyche.."Ours is an emotional nation and people here love and hate with tremendous passion. Currently our love knows no bounds" . How true! we have seen their hate before and for a change we are seeing their love!
As for India, I think we too are emotional and can love with passion, but about hate I think we are little meek...I feel ones love and enemity should be at par..But I'm not sure if I can put on a pakistani T-Shirt and cheer their team in case they visit us, like their people are doing for our team...double standards u may say..but I feel that its all about craze for cricket, When indo-pak meet it has to be the home team which wins...great job team-India for proving this false....congrats!

No comments: